Monday 3 May 2010

Extra Info

First blog done. Now it's what next? I initially thought it could be a rant page, but that's...not my style :D
So, I have a passion for literature, music, film and art. I figured during the time I spend at University I'm going to absorb a lot of new information. Added to that is my 'famous' Film and book list I've been working on for over a year. A good variety of stuff on there. I've decided to review what I read and watch, if for no-one else's interest or benefit, my own!
I'll keep this short and sweet anyway.
Good day to you, dear reader.

4 comments:

  1. Sounds good, I'm looking forward to your reviews! Will you be watching older films or new releases?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe you should post your list and keep us updated on how it goes..

    francy

    ReplyDelete